TRIPEL ALPINE SPICES
Sipping beer, Belgian style. For those in the beer search character and depth.
Producted since 11/2010
Gnp refers to the use of the alpine herb artemisia Genipi usually known for the use in the liquer called Genepì.
This beer was inspired by Belgian Tripel, but modified with the addition of alpine spices
- Malts: pale Italian malt. Other sugar sources: white candy sugar.
- Hops: German bittering hop, aroma hops from Great Britain and Slovenia.
- Spices: artemisia Génépy grown in Valle d’Aosta.
- Yeast: top-fermenting (saccharomyces cerevisiae).
- Serving temperatue: 10 – 12 °C
- Alc/vol 8,0%
- 37 IBU
|Nose||Yellow fruits, Génépy|
|Alcoholic gradation: 8,0%|